Any communication regarding your order, stitching, delivery timelines, returns/refunds, order cancellation will be either entertained via our official email addresses ([email protected] and [email protected] and [email protected]) or through our official customer helpline numbers.
GST and other taxes
In compliance with the taxation policies of the Government of Pakistan, all our prices are going to be inclusive of 17% GST with effect from 1st July 2019.
Exchange and return policy
Gulaal will only entertain an exchange, return, or refund in the following situations:
1. The item that you've received is different than the item that you had ordered.
2. The item that you've received - particularly for pre-stitched items - is not of the size that you initially ordered.
3. Please note that any requests for an exchange must be made within 5 days of the product being received by the recipient.
1. The item is defected and/or in improper packaging/shape when it was delivered by the courier company
2. There is a manufacturing problem with the product
3. Please note that any returns must be made within 7 days of the product being received by the recipient.
1. For unstitched items, any refund requests must be made within a maximum of 24 hours of the order being received and the payment being processed.
2. For items that are being stitched on order, any refund requests must be made within a maximum of 48 hours of the order being received and the payment being processed.
3. For items that are being stitched on order, no request for a refund or order cancellation will be entertained once the 48 hours deadline is over.
By placing an order on our website - www.gulaal.pk - you agree to the above mentioned terms and conditions. Our team will be in touch regarding order confirmation, verification, and processing. Furthermore, our stitching team will be in touch with all customers regarding any items that require custom stitching.
Acceptance of the order
As soon as an order is placed on our website, an auto-generated email and SMS are sent to the customer. This is our first mode of communication. From this point onwards, our team works on each order individually and dispatches all orders within a maximum of 24-36 hours. For orders that are being delivered within Pakistan, we aim to dispatch the products on the same day if we have the confirmation from the customer.
Gulaal will only proceed stitching orders after talking to the original customer - communication with the recipient (if different than the person who has originally placed an order) will not be entertained for stitching orders and items that are being stitched on the customer’s demand
Gulaal reserves the right to hold any order if there is insufficient or incomplete information being provided by the customer. Our aim is to communicate directly with the customer and revert back in the shortest time possible. However, we are only able to proceed orders once we have the required details.